Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Learned my sister dog was carried home by a neighbor because…

Customer Question
Learned my sister dog...

Learned my sister dog was carried home by a neighbor because she could not walk home. Currently, the dog is limping when she attempts to move and her leg is purple. What do you think is the potentially going on and how can I advise her to treat the dog until she can afford a vet on Friday?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Yes

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

Bella and 4 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bella?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/14/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Can you share video of what is being witnessed with Bella?

Hello, Thank you for responding. Yes, I will get a video of Bella and have it send to you.

I'll keep an eye out.