Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 1 yr old shihtzu is walking in a u shape/ bananna shape…

Customer Question
My 1 yr old...

My 1 yr old shihtzu is walking in a u shape/ bananna shape all of a sudden. He is also sitting down tp his side every couple of steps. He isn't limping, hos appetite is ok. But he isnt running around as much. He is also licking/ bitting his groin/ leg area.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

There isn't

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Shih-Tzu's name and age?

Moe and he's 1 as of last week

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Moe?

No, hes otherwise very healthy

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/14/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Can you share video of what you're seeing?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian