Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My pitbull is 6yrs... 6 mths ago we found out he has skin…

Hi my pitbull is...

Hi my pitbull is 6yrs... 6 mths ago we found out he has skin cancer... last week we found out he has a mass in his lung. he was put on atibiotics and prednisone... last night all of a sudden he began to have problems walking... he looks like "Bambi" when he tries to walk...

3/14/2018
Heath Wilkerson

Hi Dr. W here. I'm sorry to hear this. Unfortunately my first suspicion would be that the cancer has not only spread to the lungs but has also spread to the spine. I wish I had a better answer for you, but this sounds most likely in this case.

Heath Wilkerson
Heath Wilkerson
Heath Wilkerson
Heath Wilkerson