Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I'm looking after my daughters dog who has been sick on and…

Customer Question
I'm looking after my...

I'm looking after my daughters dog who has been sick on and off for four days, I don't feed one day and the next he gets fed but it all comes up and it's rather slimely wm

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name?

Stan

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Stan?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/14/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 12 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue and as I am typing out a response.

How much does the dog weigh and how old is he? Are you feeding his normal food? How long have you been watching him?

As I said its my daughters dog, she is on holiday at the moment. I think Stan is 9 years old I don't know his weight but he looks quite chubby, but has a lot of hair so maybe that makes him fatter. I have been watching him for the past 4 or 5 -days.

Are you feeding his usual food? Any recent table scraps or anything new?

Are you there?

I note from my Bank Account that you have deducted 36 dollars from my account, what was this for I would appreciate a reply.
I did reply to, and you never replied back to me. I am just a veterinarian, contracted by this website. You’ll have to speak to the website directly if you have questions about charges. You can email them at***@******.***.