Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Just ate 1/2 to 3/4 stick of butter what should I look for…

Just ate 1/2 to...

Just ate 1/2 to 3/4 stick of butter what should I look for and do

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

4and Millie. I'm taking care of here golden doodle

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

She's been absolutely fine

3/14/2018
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

HI

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

How heavy is she?

Paul

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'd say about 70 pounds
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Honestly I'd appreciate just an answer. The question is straight forward

Thanks

I would say that the worst case scenario is short term vomiting and diarrhea

Based on the two labrador sisters that I had for 16 years-> nothing LOL

You can give regular food and water also

I did not request the phone BTW- Stupid BOTS on this site! Arrrrrrrgh

Paul

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm not trying to be rude since this is an email and I know tone may be nferred..sorry if it sounds as sch

Nope

I didnt take offence LOL

This site irritates me sometimes :)

Paul

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok..would boiled rice be bett

Sure

You can cook some hamburger and rice and feed that

Paul

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm sorry ur site froze and I could not type thank you. I did want to ask if there is anything besides vomiting and diarrhea that I should expect. Not even sure we're connected anymore.

Nope

V/D would be the worst of it

And I doubt we will even see that

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Again thank you Doc Paul! ��
DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian