Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Drooling an lower jaw shaking. 4. Jackson

Drooling an lower jaw...

Drooling an lower jaw shaking

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do with the drooling. What is the dog's name and age?

4

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Jackson

3/14/2018
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

How long?

Any history of trauma?

Is the lower lip drooping?

Paul

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No trauma history.
Lip isn’t drooping

Okay thanks

Sorry for delay-I am back

I suspect that Jackson has eaten something/come in contact with something that is irritating the lining of his mouth

Some plant leaves for example

Is he still happy and alert?

Paul

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Yah seems like his usual self.he never drools an the jaw movement is unusual as well.

They chatter their jaw when they have eaten or smelled something that irritates them

I would offer some tasty food now and see if that sorts things out

I am not worried at all-> Seen this a lot

Try the food and then update me

Okay?

Paul

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Awesome thank you.Will keep you updated.

Very welcome

I will look for your update in an hour or two

And you can rate me now- I will leave this link open for you :)

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian