Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She is a Pomeranian and was fine until now all of sudden she…

Customer Question
She is a Pomeranian...

She is a Pomeranian and was fine until now all of sudden she is laying completely still and won't move at all. her eyes are open her nose is dry all her shots are current

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the Pomeranian. What is the Pomeranian's name and age?

My roommate gave her a bully stick i am thinking her stomach or constipation?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the Pomeranian?

Her name is ***** ***** she is 19 months

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/13/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Veterinarian101, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Veterinarian101
Veterinarian101, Dog Veterinarian

Hello, I'm Dr. Luke and I would be happy to help you with your question. I am so sorry about your pet. I have over 19 years of experience as a veterinarian and I'd like to help. Are you available to discuss this situation online at this time? (if you get a phone call prompt from the system, please disregard as I am unable to do a phone call at this time).
***************

Has Mala been vomiting at all?

What was she doing before she suddenly was unable to move?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian