Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I THINK MY DOG MAY BE CONSSTIPATED.HE IS ON TRAMDOL AND

Customer Question
I THINK MY DOG...

I THINK MY DOG MAY BE CONSSTIPATED.HE IS ON TRAMDOL AND GABAPENTEN FOR A SLIPPED DISK AND ARTHRITIS

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your dog?

HE IS RESTLESS, PANTING, AND CRYING

Veterinarian's Assistant: The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?

Teddy is 14 and a half

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/13/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Veterinarian101, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Veterinarian101
Veterinarian101, Dog Veterinarian

Hello, I'm Dr. Luke and I would be happy to help you with your question. I am so sorry about your pet. I have over 19 years of experience as a veterinarian and I'd like to help. Are you available to discuss this situation online at this time? (if you get a phone call prompt from the system, please disregard as I am unable to do a phone call at this time).
***************

When did Teddy last poop?

When did he start the Tramadol and Gabapentin?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian