Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I think my dog have infection!! She hade surgery last week…

Customer Question
I think my dog...

I think my dog have infection!! She hade surgery last week on stitches it’s red blood and puss not much but I can see she’s taking antibiotics too!!

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. There are all sorts of infections your dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?

She’s Molly 10 years old I don’t know what to do we have a bad storm and the vets are closed

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

The surgery was to remove skin tag she have two stitches

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/13/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Can you send me a photo of the incision?

Paul

Great!

Standing by

Paul

Hello

Hi

Waiting for the photo