Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
My dog ate a disposable razor head about an hour ago. She
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
My dog ate a disposable razor head about an hour ago. She did this about a month ago and requires surgery. Should I feed her her night meal to try to help pass the razor and surround it with food part… read more
My dog ate a disposable razor. She is a bloodhound coonhound
DrSarah
DrSarah, Veterinarian
My dog ate a disposable razor JA: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. Customer: She is a bloodhound coonhound mix JA: What is your dog's name and a… read more
My dog was chewing on a razor but I don't know if she ate
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
My dog was chewing on a razor but I don't know if she ate the blade or not but it is missing … read more
My dog swallowed the top of my disposable razor blade. He is
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
My dog swallowed the top of my disposable razor blade. He is eating and drinking and pooping normal. It happened about 24 hours ago and he just threw up a little. I didn't see the blade or anything. I… read more
We think our dog might have eaten a razor blade. one of
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
We think our dog might have eaten a razor blade. one of those disposible bic. Maybe this morning. … read more
I just found a chewed razor with the blades chewed as well.
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
I just found a chewed razor with the blades chewed as well. It had to be within the last few hours so do I try to get him to vomit or feed him and hope the food coats the razor bits? … read more
I woke up to find handle of a disposable razor...no razor...
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
I woke up to find handle of a disposable razor...no razor... think encased double blade... he is tiny dog.. no signs of irritation... … read more
I think my dog swallowed a blade from my disposable razor.
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
Hi, I think my dog swallowed a blade from my disposable razor. … read more
My bernese just brought me a disposable razor with out the
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My bernese just brought me a disposable razor with out the blade attached … read more
I think my dog swallowed the head of a razor but i am not
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
i think my dog swallowed the head of a razor but i am not sure … read more
He has been having blood in his stool, Sammy. He is a dapple
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Sammy. He is a dapple daschund and weighs around 9 lbs. And is a little over 1 year old … read more
We think our dog may have ate a disposable razor, it had 4
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
we think our dog may have ate a disposable razor, it had 4 blades and we found 2 and 1/2 of the strips. no signs of bleeding, she seems fine? what should we do?… read more
Kara - my dog ate parts of a disposable razor including part
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
Hi Dr. Kara - my dog ate parts of a disposable razor including part of the blade today. By the time we went to the dog ER the bits are in her intestine not stomach as I fed her before I realized the i… read more
2 year old cocker spaniel possibly ate a disposable razor out
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
2 year old cocker spaniel possibly ate a disposable razor out of the trash. Can only find one of the blades and the handle. he is acting normal and there are no cuts in his mouth. What should we do?… read more
My 1 year old pitbull ate the end of a disposable razor she
Dr. Elaine
Dr. Elaine, Veterinarian
My 1 year old pitbull ate the end of a disposable razor she didnt cut herself and her gums look fine is there anything else i should be doing?… read more
bichon: (20lbs) just chewed off the top of a disposable razor
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
My bichon (20lbs) just chewed off the top of a disposable razor (the blade part). I found the handle but i can't find the blade part. I can't believe he could swallow that but i don't see it. If he di… read more
My dog just ate a disposable razor-he has one small cut on
Dr. Jen
Dr. Jen, Diagnostic Pathologist
My dog just ate a disposable razor-he has one small cut on his tongue, otherwise he appears fine… read more
puppy: swallowed..it take to pass through the stool
Dr. K
Dr. K, Veterinarian
If you think that it is possible that your puppy swallowed something, how long would it take to pass through the stool?… read more