Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I was talking to Dr. Jo regarding Coco's ear infection. I…

Customer Question
I was talking to Dr...
I was talking to Dr. Jo regarding Coco's ear infection. I just noticed that my Tramadol I have has expired. Can I give him Rimadyl? The Rimadyl bottle says it expires Dec 2018....
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/13/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

It looks like Dr. Jo hasn't signed on since your question was opened, Betty. Would you like my help or to wait for Dr. Jo?