Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Yellow loose poop being foamy at the end of bowel movement.

Customer Question
Yellow loose poop being...

Yellow loose poop being foamy at the end of bowel movement

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Barney age 6 dachhund

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Barney?

I told you 6

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Barney?

Overweight and has a fatty tumor, at least that's what I think it is, under his left arm pit..has some trouble walking but doesn't seem to be in any pain.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/12/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- Did he get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?

2- Any pre existing medical conditions?

3- How much does he weigh?

4- Any other symptoms?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
May have got into something as he will eat anything that hits the floor. always had cast iron stomach but started with the soft yellow poop about a month ago. Have him on a rice and chicken diet right now but no changes in diet prior to this.
Weighs about 35 lbs and is overweight.
Has what I think is a fatty tumor under left armpit that's been there almost a year.
Has a good appetite and no changes in behavior.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let's just forget it! I want a refund!
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian