Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I think my husky ingest Ingested parts of a saga plant and…

Customer Question
I think my husky...

I think my husky ingest Ingested parts of a saga plant and is throwing up. What can we do

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Bleu and she is three years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Bleu?

Three years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bleu?

She is a healthy dog

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/12/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. Please get Bleu to the veterinarian right away for aggressive care to prevent her from going into liver failure. The vet will want to give activated charcoal to absorb any toxin that is remaining in her system, IV fluids to flush toxins out, and stomach and liver protectant medication.