Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a chawawa .He had a tooth that need to be pulled. I…

Customer Question
I have a chawawa...

I have a chawawa .He had a tooth that need to be pulled. I am senior citizen on a fixed income. I am looking for a vet that gives discount. Can you help me or refer me to a vet. Thank you Alleen *************

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

A chawwawa

Veterinarian's Assistant: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?

It is a pet I sure I’m not spelling the name right He is a small dog

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

He has a toot that didn’t fall out when it was suppose to

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

He keep shaking and scratching his left ear

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the dog's name?

Cody

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Cody?

His teeth need cleaning I think That’s all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Alleen, can you tell me where you are located? Have you looked in to financial aid or financing options?