Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have been out of town and I came home to my puppy having a…

Customer Question
I have been out...

I have been out of town and I came home to my puppy having a really redWrecked him or not ever going to give me the right f**king thing

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your puppy?

Wrecked him or not ever going to give me the right f**king thingAm I able to talk to you because this doesn’t seem to be working

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your puppy seem to hurt?

His butt

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the dog's name?

It doesn’t matter what his name is ***** ***** going to die

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Is?

I have been out of town and I don’t know if he’s pooped in days

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/12/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. To make sure I understand, the problem is that his rectum is red and swollen, correct? Was there a pet sitter taking care of him while you were out of town?