Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Can I use my bankcard. RINGO 8YRS shetland sheepdod. RINGO…

Customer Question
Can I use my...

Can I use my bankcard

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

RINGO 8YRS shetland sheepdod

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the Shetland sheepdog's name and age?

RINGO 8YRS

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is RINGO?

8yrs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about RINGO?

He had pancreatitis 4yrs ago Can I use my bank

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/12/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Heath Wilkerson,
 replied 1 month ago
Heath Wilkerson

Hi Dr. W here. What's going on with Ringo?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Has a swollen pink butt erea and base of his tail
Dog Veterinarian: Heath Wilkerson,
 replied 1 month ago

Okay that's definitely irritating! Do you have a picture?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My dog at my wife's place tonight so i can not send you picture I will try you tomorrow night
Dog Veterinarian: Heath Wilkerson,
 replied 1 month ago

ok goodnight

Dog Veterinarian: Heath Wilkerson,
 replied 1 month ago

Hi, I'm checking in to see how things are going? Please remember to press RATE OUR CONVERSATION in the top right hand corner of the post--f you don't I will not receive credit for having helped you. Thanks!

Dog Veterinarian: Heath Wilkerson,
 replied 1 month ago

Dog Veterinarian: Heath Wilkerson,
 replied 1 month ago

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Heath Wilkerson
Heath Wilkerson
Heath Wilkerson
Heath Wilkerson