Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 6yr old chihuhua is what I think experiencing ear or neck…

My 6yr old chihuhua...

My 6yr old chihuhua is what I think experiencing ear or neck pain. He can't shake his head and is just laying down when I touched him behind his right ear he wimpered

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Superhero and he is 6yrs old

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Superhero?

6

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Superhero?

He is some what over weight

3/11/2018
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

How long has this been going on for?

Previous episodes?

Able to use both front legs okay?

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
We just found out about an hour ago, he can walk but he can't shake his head, it seems like he's in pain
Phone call session started

Thanks for chatting

Paul