Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

ABOUT THE PROBLEM WITH MY DOG MOJO AND HIS PENIS BEING STUCK…

Customer Question
HI PEARL I'M BACK...

HI PEARL I'M BACK ABOUT THE PROBLEM WITH MY DOG MOJO AND HIS PENIS BEING STUCK ON THE OUTSIDE FOR TWO DAYS AFTER DOING IT WITH ANOTHER DOG IN HEAT AND HE'SLICKING THE SKIN RIGHT OFF

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your dog?

IS THIS JUST SOME VIRTUAL RUNAROUND I ALREADY SENT YOU THE HARD TO TYPE INFORMATION

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your dog seem to hurt?

HIS RAW PENIS AFTER IT BEING STUCK ON THE OUTSIDE FOR TWO DAYS AFTER HAVING SEX

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the dog's name?

I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT TO , BUT HERE IT IS AGAIN HIS NAME IS***** DON'T SEE HOW, OH NEVER MIND!

Veterinarian's Assistant: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?

SO JUST HOW MUCH STOCK DO YOU PEOPLE OWN IN SELLING ONLINE DATA? ANYWAY FOR THE THIRD TIME HIS NAME IS M-O-J-O!

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about M-O-J-O?

HIS ONLY OTHER THING TO DO WITH HIS TOOL IS THAT HE HAD BOTH HIS NUTS REMOVED AS A PUP

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/11/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.