Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She doesn't have ear mites, got them taken care of, but her…

Customer Question
She doesn't have ear...

She doesn't have ear mites, got them taken care of, but her ears are so dry and itchy and now have scabs on them.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. There are all sorts of infestations the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?

Noodle and she is a little over a year old.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Noodle?

No, I don't believe so.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

Would you be able to take some pictures so I can see the ears? What did you use to treat the ear mites? What have you tired to treat the itchy ears now?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian