Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I took him to the vet on Thursday and she put him on

Customer Question
I took him to...

I took him to the vet on Thursday and she put him on amoxicillen and now he is weak and not stable

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

Dog pug

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

She said he had a bug now he eat dinner but now he is not doing great

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Tater

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Tater?

5

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He acts like he has chills
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He has finally gone to sleep. Could he be allergic to the meds
3/11/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? What symptoms are you seeing?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian