Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a lab which has had problems standing and even

I have a lab...

I have a lab which has had problems standing and even getting up his teeth are chattering I took him to the vet and he gave him Novoz

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the lab. What is the lab's name and age?

X 100 mg He took 2

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the lab's name?

Buddy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Buddy?

His name is ***** ***** 10 yrs He cant stand up His back

3/11/2018
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Did they do any blood tests at all?

Check his urine?

Paul

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No he did not do blood test he just watched him and gave ho
I'm Novrox 100 mg Buddy is the dogs name approximately 10 yrs Chattering Teeth Cant get up
hasn't eaten or had wwater today

What?

That is not right

He is ten years old and needs to have his blood and urine tested

I am worried about low and high calcium amongst other things

Is he eating and drinking?

Paul

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no not really

Okay well he needs to have his blood and urine tested

I am quite worried about him

Can you take him in for those tests?

Paul

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am not sure where to go I will find an emergency vet somewhere

Good job!

Sorry to do this to you but we need to get him sorted out

I will be here to help you

And you can rate me now- I will leave this link open for you

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank You Please cancel subscription
DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian