Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I put Clorox on mop bowl n it leaked a lot when I pulled it…

Customer Question
I put Clorox on...

I put Clorox on mop bowl n it leaked a lot when I pulled it up ...dog ingeatted some

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Tuxedo 3 yera I risne his face ...n mouth . But still smell Clorox a bit

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Tuxeeo Tuxedo

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/10/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Any clinical signs now?

Paul

No
I rinse his mouth . Than proceeded to shower him just his face n chest

Good stuff

I would just offer some food and water and we are all set to go

No further treatment needed

Paul

Are u sure ....when I pulled the bowl it drip than I saw him having problems inhaling like coughing ...so that's when I rinse him out . immediately
Right now he is not coughing nnactilng normal....should I over feed him so he can pee it out or poop it out
Or give it milk ...how do I know it wasn't as Poisones to him
Wre u there