Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 14 year old GSP left side of his face, close to nose is…

Customer Question
My 14 year old...

My 14 year old GSP left side of his face, close to nose is all swollen. Woke up like this today !

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Rocky, 14 male

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Rocky?

14

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rocky?

It seems has the same type of swelling on his rear at the side of his tail. His breathing has been bad for months now, looks like barnicles

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/10/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Heath Wilkerson,
 replied 4 months ago
Heath Wilkerson

Hi Dr. W here. I am reviewing your post now. Give me a few minutes please. Thank you

WOW....
Forget it... Im calling bank and canceling this crap ! and getting my $ refunded !