Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Salkin Went to the vet today to do bloodwork so palpation…

Michael SalkinWent to the vet...
Michael SalkinWent to the vet today to do bloodwork so palpation review. Broken up into 3 chunks. There was quite a bit of things that require review so let’s start, are you ready?1. In this part, the doc starts with going over his urinalysis and UPCR. Right at the beginning.
2. Then she starts the palpation.
3. Yes there are growls I can’t mute. But it gets better.https://www.dropbox.com/s/o65afhmz6oj1wke/March%209%2C%202018%20Part%201.m4a?dl=0
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

She confirmed what we discussed earlier. On to the next one...

to confirm, everything you’ve heard and seen today regarding Simons extensive visit to the vet is of no concern/WNL.

Correct.

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

TY!

Hi Vincent,

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?