Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

2 year old pitt seems to be hurting in front legs. No

2 year old pitt...

2 year old pitt bull seems to be hurting in front legs. No injuries have been noticed but she whimpers and crys when getting up and down. Now wanting to sleep all the time

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?

Lucy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lucy?

Weight about 95 lbs. Has been spayed

3/8/2018
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question.

I'm sorry to hear that Lucy is hurting. About when did you notice it?

Started 2 days ago. Thought she may have done it getting off of golf cart

In a young dog with pain in multiple legs and lethargy, tick-borne illness is a possibility. Is Lucy on tick prevention? Have you ever seen ticks on her?

Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian
Is on flea and tick meds. Haven't seen ticks
Phone call session started
Seems to be hurting in right front leg more but can tell both front legs hury