Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She exhibits all the symptoms of vertigo and we are a bit…

Customer Question
She exhibits all the...

She exhibits all the symptoms of vertigo and we are a bit concerned. We are taking her to the vet tomorrow. She's a 15 year old bishon with almost no vision.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

She doesn't seem to hurt but she is favoring her right ear

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

None other than the symptoms mentioned. However she is taking neomycin as drops in her eye and I hear that could be a source of her trouble

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/8/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on your dog, please? What are you seeing that you're describing as symptoms of vertigo, please?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian