Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He seems to be in distress. He is panting heavily. And

Customer Question
He seems to be...

He seems to be in distress. He is panting heavily. And slightly shaking. He ate breakfast this morning but nothing since.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

The name is ***** ***** he will be 14 in June.

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Charlie?

He will be 14 years in June.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Charlie?

He is being treateHe is on vetoryl

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/7/2018
Dog Veterinarian: petdrz, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am Dr Z. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply ASAP.

Thanks for trusting me to help you and Charlie today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 30 years of experience and would be happy work with you but need a bit more information to better assist you if you don’t mind.

Can you tell me when the last time Charlie's cortisol levels were checked?

Does he seem weak?

Can you look at his gums and see if they are nice and pink and if the color comes back quickly when you press on them?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian