Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog just locked up a couple of drops of perm solutions.

My dog just locked...

My dog just locked up a couple of drops of perm solutions. Immediately vomited all up. Seems okay.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?

Perm solution

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Trixie. 7

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Trixie?

No. She just had dental work in Monday and is in antibiotics

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Are there any lesions or red areas within the mouth or on the tongue?

Paul

No

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Paul

Sorry it posted twice

Okay we are good to go here

I am not worries at all and do not expect any clinical problems

I hope that helps!

You can offer food and water as per usual :)

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Phone call session started