Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog its being sick since sunday i notice he was weird,

Customer Question
Hello, my dog its...

Hello, my dog its being sick since sunday i notice he was weird, quite which is not normal. and he was walking like if something bother him. Also i notice he has this curvy shape on his spine. And now today his stomach is making weird noises.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your dog?

My dog its being sick since sunday i notice he was weird, quite which is not normal. and he was walking like if something bother him. Also i notice he has this curvy shape on his spine. And now today his stomach is making weird noises.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your dog seem to hurt?

I think the stomach

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the dog's name and age?

Simba, and hes a year and a half

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Simba?

He had rabies vaccines and perble the day before he started to feel sick

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/7/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. If "being sick" means that Simba has been vomiting and vomiting has persisted for three days now, he needs the attention of his vet at your earliest convenience. He may be experiencing a serious reaction to his vaccines. "Walking like if something bother(s) him" and
"this curvy shape on his spine" (a "hunch) in his back?) are unclear to me. Please clarify.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian