Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She’s a puppy about three months old I guess I found two…

Customer Question
She’s a puppy about...

She’s a puppy about three months old I guess I found two days ago. vomited 4-5 times pinkish slimes stuff and bad smelly diarrhea about five times.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the puppy eat anything unusual?

Not much since I got her but guy who found her gave her too much adult dog food for two days

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

I named her Durga

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Durga?

Not that 8 know if. She’s sweet

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/7/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- How long has she been vomiting and with diarrhea?

2- How much does she weigh?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
She has vomited maybe four times today and twice yesterday and once day before. Diarrhea after first solid movement Sunday, then twice yesterday and today. She didn’t eat too day. Neighbors overfed her adult dog food.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello? I paid $19...will you be responding?
Dog Veterinarian: benedetta7, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
benedetta7
benedetta7, Veterinarian

Hello, this is Dr. Benedetta, sorry your questionn was dropped accidentally.

Are you still interested in an answer? I am available to discuss your case if you wish.

But even if you are not, i want to make the case to have this puppy seen by a veterinarian as quickly as possible, because she may have Parvo. which is fatal for unvaccinated puppies, and very contagious.

it may be overfeeding, but you really need to rule out Parvo before anything else.

Apologies again for the delay in the answer, plese let me know if you need more help

Benedetta Sarno, DVM

benedetta7
benedetta7
benedetta7, Veterinarian