Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My pill organizer just fell and all my pills went all over.

My pill organizer just...

My pill organizer just fell and all my pills went all over. My 11 week old puppy was in the kitchen when it happened. I can account for all the pills except one Slow Mag pill and a 400mg Riboflavin capsule. I am pretty sure she didn't swallow any since they are really big pills. Just in case she did, will she be ok?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the puppy will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?

Willow

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Willow?

No, she is acting fine and playful. It happened about a half hour ago.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/5/2018
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Are you still there?

Paul

Hi!

I am happy to tell you that there is nothing to worry about

I do not expect any clinical signs at all

I hope that helps!

Paul

Thank you so much.

You are very welcome

You can rate me now- I will leave this link open in case you have more questions :)

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian