Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I ran out of lasix for my dog this evening, she had her

Customer Question
dosage this morning but I'm...
I ran out of lasix for my dog this evening, she had her dosage this morning but I'm afraid it won't be enough since she has CHF and tends to gag in between doses.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 2 days by:
2/9/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?