Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Older dog, whimpers when walks or moves, now he is walking…

Customer Question
Older dog, whimpers when...

Older dog, whimpers when walks or moves, now he is walking in circles then lays down. He is getting glucosamine biscuits and medicines

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** 10ish. It looks as if he just can not or does not want to stand or walk

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Chaos?

Chaos is somewhere in the vicinity of 10. We inherited him a few years ago

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chaos?

He is an overweight chow but up till now he loved to run and play

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/18/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you tell me more about the medications he's receiving?