Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

We were taking the dogs to the park we have a 14 month old…

Customer Question
we were taking the dogs...
we were taking the dogs to the park we have a 14 month old puppy we were going about 15 mph when he say another dog and jumped out of the window he landed on top of his head we stopped he got back up not whining so we just assumed everthing was ok we went to the park and it was dusk so I did not noticed he had a 2 inch gotch on top of his head it is not bleeding I cleaned with betadine and put Neosporin on it , he ate some and it laying down , how can I make sure he is ok
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
I just noticed under his chin there is roadrash can I put neosprin on it ? we never thought he would jump the window was only half down
1/15/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?