Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Little interest in eating. Was fine yesterday. will play for…

Customer Question
Little interest in eating...

Little interest in eating. Was fine yesterday. will play for about one minute and then goes back to bed

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?

Flopsy about 6yrs. small mixed breed 30 lbs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

She might have some clogged anal glands as she has been attentive to that are the last few days

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/14/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Any vomiting or diarrhea?

Any scooting behavior?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian