Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My Maltese was sick yesterday and he didn't want to eat or…

Customer Question
My Maltese was sick...

My Maltese was sick yesterday and he didn't want to eat or lick or was energetic and now his eye on the right side is swollen top and bottom he's active but I don't know what to do he had to have his second set of shots and I'm concerned about his care can you please give me any at home remedies because we do not have the money to treat him to the hospital

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

His name is ***** ***** and February he will become one years old he's a male Maltese there's no other pets around him and he has never had any sickness or allergic reactions before and he only again have one set of his shots

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/10/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Are you able to send me pictures of the good eye and the affected eye?

Paul