Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is not eating and drinks only a small amount of water…

Customer Question
He is not eating...

He is not eating and drinks only a small amount of water that he vomits it up

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

He hasn't eaten this is the 2nd day

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Roscoe

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Roscoe?

Nothing that I know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry to learn Roscoe is not feeling well. I will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How old is Roscoe?

2- Any pre existing medical conditions?

3- Did he get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?

4- How much does he weigh?

5- How many hours since the last time he vomited?

Where is the answer
I am sorry to learn Roscoe is not feeling well. I will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How old is Roscoe? 2- Any pre existing medical conditions? 3- Did he get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary? 4- How much does he weigh? 5- How many hours since the last time he vomited?
I am not getting anywhere with this but y’all wanting money please cancel everything and don’t debit my card for any amount of money or I will be forced to have fraud papers signed on you at my credit union. And thanks for nothing as I am very upset about my dog and it’s all about more money for hou