Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Just noticed his scrotum is very red. About 2 quarters in…

Customer Question
Hi, just noticed his...

Hi, just noticed his scrotum is very red. About 2 quarters in size. He also has diarrhea starting last night.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

He’s a golden retriever, 13 years old and big but not overweight at all.

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name?

Hubble. I a, working but want to take him to vet later.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Hubble?

No, otherwise still happy and wanted to keep walking ...not eating his food but will eat other things

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Is someone going to answer
Hello? I just paid the $5. What’s going on
1/9/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?