Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is really anxious, keeps kind of wimpering and won’t…

Customer Question
My dog is really...

My dog is really anxious, keeps kind of wimpering and won’t go to sleep. He was acting totally normal until about an hour ago when we came to bed.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Mickey. 11 and a half.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mickey?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/9/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Mickey, please?

Regretfully, his behavior while important isn't pathognomonic (specifically indicative) of any one particular disorder. Have new signs arisen that might clarify why Mickey behaved in that manner?

Hi Jeani Murray,

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?