Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I gave my 11 year old dog a shower yesterday (nice

Customer Question
Hi, I gave my...

Hi, I gave my 11 year old dog a shower yesterday (nice temperature water) and then she was shivering and since then she does not want to get out of her bed

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Is this new behavior?

Yes

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name?

Luly

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Luly?

She has been for some reason for the past days like licking her upper palate

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/8/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

What was the purpose of the original bath?

Can you tell me what you're seeing with her "licking her upper palate"? Can you share video of this?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian