Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog got a chocolate crumb and ate it before I could get…

Customer Question
My dog got a...

My dog got a chocolate crumb and ate it before I could get it. Size like a clipped Thumbnail

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Dog name dorje and about 2yrs he is a former shelter dog

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

No he is hiding under the bed right now usual behavior

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Dorje ate a chocolate crumb. Can you please tell me how much he weighs?

About 24 lbs

I just tried to make the phone call, but I was not able to complete it. I an complete this session with texting. Are you still there?