Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I need a good dog surgeon to look at Beeps' x rays if there…

Customer Question
I need a good dog...
I need a good dog surgeon to look at Beeps' x rays if there is another surgery that can be done.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/8/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? What type of surgery did Beeps have?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

I dont know but they sent me the x rays of what they did. They did no good.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

I have a kart for him and the guy wants me to send lots od pics to him right now because Dodo is coming over tomorrow with SPCAI to take pics of Beeps my dog from Thailand I just adopted.

Are you able to post the picture of the x-rays here?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian