Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Her stomach is bloated and sounds hallow. A dog. She is

Customer Question
Her stomach is bloated...

Her stomach is bloated and sounds hallow.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

A dog

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

She is having trouble breathing and her stomach is bloated and when patting on it sounds hallow

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

Not sure she cant get up

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** she is a rescue dog they didnt give an age

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Talla?

Not sure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry to learn Talla is not feeling well. I will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- What breed is Talla?

3- Can you give me an idea of how old is she?

4- Any pre existing medical conditions?

5- Can you take a look at her gums and see if they are pink or pale?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian