Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I believe My small dog tasted a vety small amount of

Customer Question
I believe My small...

I believe My small dog tasted a vety small amount of cocaine . Is the something I can do or give him from my house?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

His. Eyes are wide open. Pantiing, dry mouth. Moving uncomfortable , he won’t drink water. He is laying on his back right now with eyes wide open . He is breathing

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Simba 2 12. Pomeranian aaa

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Simba?

That’s pretty much it. He was me at a friends and someone some idiot dropped some on the floor and he must have licked it up .

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/7/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

How is he just now?

Are his gums pink or pale/white?

Any tremors or seizures?

Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count his breaths for 10 seconds + multiply by 6)?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian