Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

We have a 8week old puppy that is waking up and helping. And…

Customer Question
We have a 8week...

We have a 8week old puppy that is waking up and helping. And she just did it while she was awake and just standing. It looked as though she was going to throw up but didn't.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the puppy eat anything unusual?

No she did eat quite a bit more food than she usually does she got fixed 3 days ago.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Mia

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mia?

We are fostering her and another dog in her litter was sick recently

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/7/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?