Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a neo mastiff. She limping on her right front leg.

Customer Question
I have a neo...

I have a neo mastiff. She limping on her right front leg. Been to vet twice but not getting any better. Mow she is losing muscle mass I her shoulder and she seems to keep her foot turned under a lot.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

She is going on 7 and this started about 8 months ago. X rays shows both I g.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/7/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

She is the same. Has been for 6 months. She is losing muscle mass in her shoulder. The 3 x rays showed nothing. She is just getting wirse.
Look just refund me my money. I can spend it on a real vet. This is bull crap.
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian