Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He ate marijuana ash and residue and is acting paranoid.

Customer Question
He ate marijuana ash...

He ate marijuana ash and residue and is acting paranoid

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Dogs name is ***** *****’s 11

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sam?

Not really -he’s jumping all over the place

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/7/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Robert Schwarb,
 replied 3 months ago
Robert Schwarb

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'm a licensed veterinarian. If you are available over the next 15 minutes or so I would like to try to help.

Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian-patient relationship by examination.

I am following up behind Dr. Rob. How is Sam doing today?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian