Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My 11 year old Boxer has had several hemagiomas excised and…

Customer Question
My 11 year old...

My 11 year old Boxer has had several hemagiomas excised and now has a large mass in his lung.He has a fairly large hemangioma on his penis and it has started bleeding a little and he is licking a lot. Is this likely to haemorrage or will it remain manageable until I visit the vet again in two days?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

Max is taking Metacam and two diuretics a day to help with a large amount of fliud build up in the chest cavity

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/7/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Can you share pictures of what you're seeing? How much blood is being produced?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian