Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

His belly is huge he's 3 months. He's acting normal though…

Customer Question
His belly is huge...

His belly is huge he's 3 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

He's acting normal though and pooped just now his temp is 102.2

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Bubba this is kind of an emergency, no?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

Gums normal color and alert and seems fine just that his belly is huge he is a squatty dog with short legs and a big head and a pit mix ok

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? How long has this been going on for? When was the last time he ate?

Looks like you are not currently online to respond. I am about to log off but if you come back online to respond I will be happy to respond to you whenever I log back in. Thank you

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian