Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My small Yorker poo ate one of those small packets that is…

Customer Question
My small Yorker poo...

My small Yorker poo ate one of those small packets that is put in food containers for preserving the item. Says Do Not Eat and oxygen absorber. Will this make my dog sick? Do I need to go to a vet? It was in a package of chicken doggie treats.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** she is about 8 years old.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Itsy?

No. She gets all her shot ect. And was last seen by a vet for check up several months ago. No health issues found.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- Was it one of the plastic or did it have iron?